Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bargain Ebooks: Princess Series by Jessica Day George

 

Princess of the Midnight Ball and its sequel, Princess of Glass (Princess of the Midnight Ball), by Jessica Day George are both $1.99 each in ebook format for a limited time. The third book in the series, Princess of the Silver Woods (Twelve Dancing Princesses), is due out in December so these are discounted in anticipation of that release. The books are inspired by Twelve Dancing Princesses, among others. These are discounts in the US and I do not know if they are discounted in other countries, too. Midnight has been discounted previously but this is the first time Glass has had such a deep discount to my knowledge.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tip! In Germany on amazon.de they are discounted, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I didn't know she had another in that series coming out! I didn't find Glass as well done as Midnight Ball, but I loved the characters and I can't wait to see what she does with Silver Woods.

    ~Lylassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because it may be difficult to find trustworthy supplement providers, I was overjoyed to discover that r-alpha lipoic acid canada is now sold in Canada. Multiple studies have shown the beneficial effects of this multipurpose antioxidant on human health, including brain function, heart health, and glucose regulation. I can now relax and focus on taking care of myself now that I know where to get the best r-alpha lipoic acid pills in Canada.

    ReplyDelete