Saturday, September 3, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood Goes to BurgerBoy

I originally saw this months ago through What? Salma Hayek sold burgers on TV as 'Little Red Riding Hood'? Yep, it's true by Rafael Abreu and finally decided to share:

Could you imagine that the wife of French businessman François-Henri Pinault once dressed up as 'Little Red Riding Hood' in a television commercial for BurgerBoy hamburgers in the '80s?

And yes, we've got the video to prove it.

The Mexican girl from Veracruz, who today mixes with some of the biggest stars in Hollywood and is herself a big box office draw, was the star of her own show even long ago in an outfit that looked less like Little Red Riding Hood and more like Snow White, all while she and her grandmother rode to the burger joint while she sang: "I'm Little Red Riding Hood and I'm going to visit my grandmother; I'm going to invite her for a burger at BurgerBoy."

I'm not into the "Oh, look at how the celebrities embarrassed themselves when they were poor and hungry and desperate for work" stories, but this commercial was so random that I had to share. Little Red, Grandma and the Big Bad Wolf all headed to BurgerBoy?

And here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment