Saturday, January 2, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood Messenger Bags


Had to share these for a light-hearted Saturday post.

These are available by a creative Etsy seller, KittyEmpire3. I prefer the green one myself, but I love that these are so very much fairy tale oriented and yet somehow understated, too.

In other words, they aren't overly darling and also useful. I love bags and messenger bags are just wonderful for carrying books and papers (or Kindles).


The rest of the items in her shop are not fairy tale oriented, unless you include her Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz messenger bags.

Anyway, I just had to share because I was tickled by these.

(Disclosure: I am not affiliated with this seller. I just liked her stuff and wanted to share.)

1 comment:

  1. Hah, very cute... and this seems quite the appropriate tale to put on a messenger bag.

    ReplyDelete