Friday, September 4, 2009

Sleeping in the Enchanted Forest


Now this bed would never work in my current home, but I would love the opportunity to at least sleep in it and dream fairy tale dreams. (The skull over the bed would HAVE to go first though. I once tried to fall asleep under a mounted deer head and absolutely failed.)

The bed was designed and apparently already sold by Attila Design so someone gets to sleep in it, just not me. I found this via LA Wedding Trends Examiner by Ilane Foo. Attila Designs has some other slightly fairy tale influenced work, but nothing else was as stunning as this.

3 comments:

  1. I heart this bedroom totally and utterly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think this would make a dandy Friday giveaway one of these times;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how unbelievably magical! I also love the rug under the bed.

    ReplyDelete